Buying Cheeses for Christmas or New Year Delivery 2016-17
Buying Cheese for Christmas or New Year? Please click here for information on when to order
Please do consider the following when ordering Ö
Cut Cheeses and selections; We recommend delivery 1-2 days prior to use.
Whole Cheeses and Individual Cheeses; These can be ordered to arrive with you upto 3 weeks before use, and will be dated as per the dates within the Cheeses details on this website.
Order these for delivery any time after November 28th; Cheeses will be dated into 1st week of January 2016
Buying Cheese as a Gift? Cheese makes a superb gift at any time, but especially so at Christmas. Please ensure that the person you're sending the gift to will be in to receive your gift. Being perishable, its imperative that its delivered as quickly as possible.
We take great care to ensure that our products reach their destination in the best condition possible, so please help us by observing the following key points:
1. Ensure that the postcode is correct
2. Make sure someone will be in to receive the Parcel. A convenient option is to send to a work address, or tell us to leave the Parcel with a neighbor, or advise a safe place that it can be left. This is however at your risk; the delivering driver will leave a card advising the location.
3. Please provide us with a contact phone number, and email. We won`t call or email them; BUT in the event of a delivery problem, this information is also used by our courier, who can contact them directly.
4. Donít cut it too fine; do allow an extra day in the busy Xmas rush.
5. Weather around this busy period is often poor, so do take this into account, as ice and flooding can add to possible delays.
6. We aren`t responsible if the recipient of your gift isn't in to accept the parcel.
7. Allow us to make substitutions to ensure your Parcel isnít delayed.
8. Do enclose a message, and tell them who its from! Why not buy one of our Seasonal Cards here? (You can add a Gift message at Checkout)